Lift Kit for Honda CR-V 95-01 Civic 91-00 Integra CR-X Domani Concerto 1.6'' 40 mm
- Product Code: 1037/07-15-004/40
- Product Article: product-351
- Very durable and reliable, designed to lift the body and enhance the off-road capabilities of your car;
- The set includes polyurethane strut spacers, which will increase the clearance of your car to a height of 40 mm;
- Each set has the necessary kit to replace the factory studs with elongated ones;
- All spacers presented in our store are very easy to install, it can handle anyone who can remove the shock absorber from the car;
- After installing spacers of terrain features of your car will increase thanks to increased ground clearance;
- Front strut spacers- 2 pcs.
- Rear strut spacers - 2 pcs.
- Fitting kit
- Honda CR-V 10.1995 - 08.2001 Body: RD1, RD2, RD3
- Honda Civic/Civic Ferio 09.1991 - 09.1995 Body: EG#, EJ1, EJ3, EJ4, EJ6
- Honda Civic/Civic Ferio 09.1995 - 08.2000 Body: EK#, EH1
- Honda Civic Shuttle 09.1987 - 08.1997 Body: EF
- Honda Concerto 06.1988 - 09.1996 Body: MA1, MA2, MA3
- Honda CR-X 09.1987 - 01.1992 Body: EF
- Honda Domani 01.1997 - 09.2000 Body: MB3, MB4, MB5
- Honda Integra 04.1989 - 06.1993 Body: DA7, DA8, DB1
- Honda Integra 05.1993 - 12.2000 Body: DB6, DB7, DB8, DB9, DC1, DC2
- Honda Orthia 02.1996 - 01.2002 Body: EL1, EL2, EL3
- Honda Partner 03.1996 - 12.2005 Body: EY7, EY8, EY6, EY9
Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40 mm under the bottom.
Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant;
Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- V 1991-1995 (EG)
- Civic Ferio
- I 1991-1995 (EG, EJ)
- Civic Shuttle
- II 1987-1997 (EF)
- I 1988-1994 (MA1, MA2, MA3)
- I 1995-2001 (RD1, RD2, RD3)
- II 1987-1992 (EF)
- II 1997-2000 (MB3, MB4, MB5)
- II 1989-1993 (DA7, DA8, DB1)
- III 1993-2000 (DB6, DB7, DB8, DB9, DC1, DC2)
- I 1996-2002 (EL1, EL2, EL3)
- I 1996-2005 (EY7, EY8, EY6, EY9)