Rear bumper lip diffuser Shark for Mitsubishi Lancer 10 X | Two exhaust pipe | 2007 - 2016
- Product Code: 204329.332
- Product Article: product-1416
Rear bumper lip diffuser Shark for Mitsubishi Lancer 10 X | 2007 - 2016
The Shark kit is the most striking solution for tuning the rear of the Mitsubishi Lancer X. Individual elements are available to choose from All elements are made of quality ABS plastic and do not need to be fitted. The back side of the skirt has additional reinforcements and ribs.
The skirt is manufactured by default with exhaust chambers on both sides. Depending on the equipment of the car, the skirt is additionally fitted with an insert - diffuser with an outlet for one pipe or two, if necessary. This model is presented with an outlet for two pipe, but also on the website RisingTuning presented and version with the overlay Shark which has an outlet for one exhaust pipes.
The diffuser for one outlet overlaps the hole for the second outlet and is fixed to the skirt using double-sided adhesive tape (sealant).
The part is mounted on top of the original Mitsubishi Lancer 10 bumper with double-sided adhesive tape and glass sealant. Separate manufacturing of elements simplifies the process of painting in contrasting colors. For best effect, Rising Tuning recommends painting the center diffuser black and the base base, the bumper liner, in body color. We recommend contacting a professional atelier in your city.
Material of this lip diffuser :
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials.
This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability.
These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• "Bolt-on" tuning item, It fits perfectly!
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Rear bumper lip diffuser Shark for Mitsubishi Lancer 10 X with ABS Plastic ( 2007 - 2016 )
• The foundation: Skirt on regular bumper with receptacles for the output of a single exhaust system - 1pcs
• Overlay: Diffuser-insert in the base of the Shark overlay with single exhaust system chasers -1pcs
This lip diffuser Shark is compatible with these cars:
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan, Body: CY2A, CY3A, CY4A, CY8A, 01.2007-01.2011
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan restyling, Body: CY1A, CY9A, 01.2011 - 04.2016
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan second restyling, Body: CY1A, 05.2016 - 08.2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan, Body: CY5A, CY4A ,01.2007 - 02.2012
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan restyling, Body: CY5A, CY4A, 03.2012 - 09.2015
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Gen, Sedan second restyling, Body: CY5A, CY4A, 10.2015-08.2017
Japan / ASIA:
- Mitsubishi Galant Fortis, 1 Gen, Sedan, Body: CY3A, CY4A, CY6A, 08.2007 - 03.2015